Due its age, the Figaro is classified as a ‘Classic Car’ so main stream insurance companies will not insure it. Also, if they did insure the car it would only be a ‘like for like’ bases which means in the event of a claim they will only offer you a figure based on other cars retail values. This is not what you require and has led to people being offered 50% of what they paid for the car!
However there is good news as specialist classic car insurance companies offer what is known as an ‘Agreed Valuation Insurance Policy’. We has joined forces with Classicline Insurance who offer this. This service is exclusive to Members of the Figaro Owners Club and in addition to knowing you will covered for 100% of your cars value, could also save you hundreds of pounds on your Insurance!
Get a whopping 15% off your policy with our specialist insurance partner Classicline Insurance. The club have joined forces with Classicline Insurance to offer The Nissan Figaro Insurance Scheme. This service is exclusive to our members and could save you hundreds of pounds on your Figaro Car Insurance.
To proceed you will need to follow the three stages below
PART ONE – Join Club
This will save 15% on your insurance policy (typically £40)
PART TWO – Apply for an Agreed Valuation Insurance Certificate
If you already own the car to guarantee that your Figaro is properly insured it is important to get it valued. This will not only ensure that you are completely covered should the worst happen, it could also save you money in the process. As the Official Nissan Figaro Owners Club we are authorised by Insurance Companies to provide a TWO YEAR INSURANCE VALUATION CERTIFICATE for your Nissan Figaro.
PART THREE – Contact Classicline Insurance
Telephone: 01455 639 000
(Make sure you have your Membership Discount Code to hand (This will be in your welcome email)
THE NISSAN FIGARO INSURANCE SCHEME
- 15% Discount
Members enjoy a saving of 15% on new and renewal policies.
- 100% Payout of Agreed Value*
This is one of the aspects that sets classic car insurance apart from your standard policy. In the case of a total loss claim, you’ll be guaranteed to be paid out your agreed value amount! To apply for this we require an Agreed Insurance Valuation Certificate (see below).
- Limited Mileage Discounts
Another difference between standard insurance and the classic policies we use is that one of the aspects your premium is calculated on, is the mileage you’ll do in it (or kilometers, seeing as this is the Figaro). You’ll get a cheaper premium the more you can limit your mileage. Basically, the less you use your car, the less you pay.
- Rally Cover/Track Day
Just in case you ever wanted to participate in a rally and you’re a member of the Figaro Owners Club and they’re organising the track day/rally event; we’ll even cover it free of charge.
- Breakdown Cover
Included on all our policies is UK roadside and assistance. There’s also the opportunity to add on extras such as home start and EU cover, so you can drive easy on those European road trips.
- European Cover
Our policy cover also extends across into the EU with up to 90 days of free European cover available.
- Multi-Vehicle Policies
If we’re already insuring your Nissan Figaro, then we can look to accommodate other vehicles you may have
- Salvage Rights
In the event of an accident and the car is written off by the insurer, usually your car becomes the property of the insurer. With our policies you’ll always have the right to purchase your vehicle back from the insurer. It’s not essential for everyone, but it’s nice to know you have the option.
- “Hi, am new to this site and to owning a figaro, but i just wanted to say Classicline are great, friendly and the best price by a mile on my insurance, it has been a pleasure to deal with them and i would highly recommend them …thanks” Tyler
- “As a new driver (although over 25) the quotes i had been given for my new Fig ranged from £750 – £2000. I tried Classic Line today with my discount code and am now fully comp with one other additional driver for £364!! What a huge difference.I saved £386!! Highly recommended” Kerri
- “I am a new driver too and in London, although quite a bit over 25. Most people wouldn’t quote on a figaro and others not until I’ve had my licence for a year, the rest were just extortionate. Then I called classicline and they did me £340 with an agreed value and hubby as an additional driver. Brilliant! Thanks for organising the discount you guys!” Bex
- “The price quoted was fantastic! With the club discount I saved over £300 using classicline. The valuation service works very well too with a the price agreed the policy arrived within 2 days” Vince
- “I got a great quote from Classic today. Over £200 saving so well pleased!” Maggi
Optional Insurance Companies
As a club we know of other Insurance Companies that offer ‘Figaro Insurance’ but make sure you get an AGREED VALUE. Some also offer insurance for individuals under the age of 21.
- 2gether Insurance
- Adrian Flux Insurance
- Footman James
- Graham Sykes Insurance
- Performance Direct