Beautiful Blickling 2018
Date(s) - 03/06/2018
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Chapter (Select to view further events)
Helen Crowter, Eastern Chapter Coordinator, Figaro Owners Club.
Who Can Attend
Anyone who owns a Figaro
- House & Gardens £13.50 (Providing we get 15+ people)
- Estate grounds only: free
- Parking: Beach car park at Winterton = £1.50
- Blickling = £5 (free for NT members)
We have arranged a visit to Blickling Hall in north Norfolk on Sunday 3rd June 2018. We will be meeting at the Dunes Beach Cafe at Winterton-on-Sea followed by a convoy drive of just over an hour to Blickling Hall, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. We have reserved figgy parking at Blickling and will have a reduced group entrance rate of £13.50 for a group of 15+ people. Weather permitting we will be looking to have a picnic in the grounds. There is a lovely area in the formal gardens overlooking the lake which would be perfect for a picnic. Lunch is also available at the café or pub in the Blickling grounds.
Please note that dogs are allowed in the estate grounds, the courtyard area of the café and the garden area of the onsite pub (The Buckinghamshire Arms), but NOT in the formal gardens where we are planning the picnic, or the house.
- 10.30 – Meet at the Dunes Beach Cafe at Winterton-on-Sea (Beach Rd, Winterton-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, NR29 4AJ)
- You can leave at any time
How to register
Simply complete the form below